Label Printing Software is a computer application developed to help people create, customize, edit and print labels for their businesses. Having been in use for more than a decade so far, there is no gainsaying that these apps are of great significance, to say the least.
Wide collections of all kinds of labels pictures online. Make your work easier by using a label. Happy Labeling!
Labels are a means of identifying a product or container through a piece of fabric, paper, metal or plastic film onto which information about them is printed. The information can be in the form of hand-written or printed text or symbols and gives details about manufacturer’s name, source of product, shelf-life, uses and the manner of disposal. Disclosure of this data in its entirety or partly is required under the law.
Cautionary labels are given for products or containers containing hazardous material. Besides identification which is a major purpose of labels they can also be used for furnishing usage instructions, promotional purposes, environmental adviceor warning notification. Product labels in the food and beverage industry and automobiles are required to remain on a permanent basis. Labels take varied forms depending upon their application. For example, in textile industry they are woven or attached to the garment and made of fabric, plastic, PVC or leather.Whatever form they assume they perform an important function in every sphere of use.
address label creator
Comply/MSL is Military Shipment Label software from the industry leader in defense shipping compliance, and it is free. Comply/MSL is part of Mil-Pac Technology’s third-generation Comply/Labeling software, a robust Mil-Std-129R solution. Labels can be printed on any standard windows printer and many thermal-transfer (roll) printers configured as standard Windows printers.
Comply/MSL users have no obligation to purchase any other products and can use Comply MSL on as many PCs and for as long as they desire. It can be easily upgraded to Comply/Labeling which includes support for RFID labeling, IUID container labeling, WAWF automation and VSM automation.
Not sure about MSL requirements? Read about the Military Shipment Label.
“Comply/MSL took seconds to install and within a couple of minutes I was printing MSLs for a shipment on my dock. The drop-down lists and ability to pull addresses from a database make label printing fast and easy.”
– Jason S., Reston VA Samsung j7 2017 samsung frp bypass.
Military Shipment Label Software Features
Aiag Shipping Label Software Downloads
Comply/MSL is a part of the same Comply/Labeling software used by thousands of defense contractors to ensure compliance. This means it comes with numerous productivity features, which can save time and eliminate redundant data entry.
- On screen wizards to simplify data entry
- Drop-down lists & address database to reduce keystrokes
- Shared data between multiple users
- Context-sensitive help and integrated technical support
- Pre-filling address and Mark-For fields with saved data
- Lookup lists for Unit of Issue and Method of Shipment
- Data format error checking
- DLA and Direct Vendor Delivery full support
- TCN, Required Delivery Date, and Cubes Wizards
- Support for single line item or multi-pack shipments
Read more in the Comply/MSL brochure[PDF].
Related MIL-Comply Products
Aiag Label Specification
Comply/MSL is part of a highly integrated software product suite designed from the ground up to assist DOD suppliers:
Aiag Standard Label Format
- Comply/Labeling prints nearly any kind of label required to comply with DOD supplier standards, including over 50 different label formats (with many variations of these formats) such as MSLs, exterior container, intermediate container, unit container, etc. IUID (Item Unique Identification) and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) compliance are built in and fully supported. This is a direct upgrade from Comply/MSL, without the need to reinstall anything.
- Comply/RFID Load Manageruses label and RFID data generated by Comply/Labeling to submit RFID Pack Updates to Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), separately from Receiving Reports (DD250) and/or to organize RFID data from WAWF DD250 Receiving Reports.
- Comply/Shipper submits transactions to Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) including Receiving Reports, Combos, and Invoices. Full support for RFID and IUID data.
- WAWF Automation – uses data collected for Military Shipment Labels as the basis for WAWF DD250 Receiving Reports, and vice versa.
- VSM Automation – integrates DLA web services with Comply/Labeling to eliminate the need to log into the VSM website for shipping instructions and labels.
- GFP Processing, including IUID Labels for shipping Government-Furnished Property