So what I'm looking for is a shopping cart written in C# using ASP.NET MVC, FubuMVC or Monorail using some Linq capable ORM, preferably NHibernate. I would prefer it to be open source, but if the code base is well done and source license is available, I'm not opposed to a commercial solution. ECommerce MVC is an extendable, adaptable eCommerce project developed with C# ASP.Net MVC framework. It has all the features a fully functional online shopping website requires. Your Store, Your Address, Your Block, Your City, Your Country Your P.O.
- E-commerce Website In Mvc Source Code Free Download Free
- E-commerce Website In Mvc Source Code Free Download Online
- E-commerce Website In Mvc Source Code Free Download
Home » Source Code » Simple e-commerce website based on MVC. Simple e-commerce website based on MVC. 072-01-07 08:08:07: View(s): Download(s): 4.
ASP.NET MVC is one of the best web frameworks out there to develop secure, fast, enterprise web applications. The team at Microsoft is constantly working on the development of the product and updates being pushed to the framework has always been very well tested and dependable. What I have here is a simple E-commerce application built on MVC 5, which includes a catalog, a user authentication module, product management module and cart module. This Web Application is solely designed for developers, it can be used as a base for building a more sophisticated E-commerce System.
- Multi Vendor E-commerce – customers can register for an account and be able to upload and sell their products.
- Fully functional Cart System
- User Authentication and Account management.
- Create Product, Edit Product, and Manage Products
- Bulk upload product images, delete product images, and Set Features image of a product,
- User products and Catalog filtering which includes: Per Page Display, Search, Ordering, Sorting and Pagination.
- Word class inline image slider with zooming and panning functionality.
- WYSIWYG rich text editor for writing content
- Responsive web design – utilizes Bootstrap 3.
- All actions are processed via AJAX for better performance.
- Tested in Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019, though it might still work in older versions.
- Add Product
- Edit Product
- Manage Products
- Product List
- Single Product View
- Wish List
- Ratings and Reviews
- Payment Gateway Integration
E-commerce Website In Mvc Source Code Free Download Free
How do I get setup?
- Download the zip file
- Open Visual Studio then import the app.
- Run the app.
This product has been tested in a Windows machine, I wont be able to provide support if you’re running on other OS such as Mac, Ubuntu, etc.
As ecommerce and technology continue to grow at a rapid fire pace, the need for programmers to build software and websites is huge. Though you may have no interest in a career as a website developer, basic understanding of code is a skill that can be used to your advantage.
If you want to take the lead designing and building your own customized ecommerce website or feel confident making changes to your site, coding knowledge is essential. Fabfilter saturn vst crack. Instead of investing money in courses, try these free digital books that were written to teach beginners how to code.
HTML & CSS:
You can’t have a website without HTML. It is the foundation of any webpage. Think of these two languages as this: HTML makes the page appear, and CSS makes it pretty. Check out these free sources:
E-commerce Website In Mvc Source Code Free Download Online
E-commerce Website In Mvc Source Code Free Download
This programming language is a bit easier to read and understand than some of the other programming languages out there. It doesn’t take as much code and powers some well-known websites such as Shopify and Instagram.
PHP is probably one of the most popular programming languages out there and takes close to 80% of the market share for websites, including WordPress and Magento. Learning this language will help you handle many of the ecommerce sites out there.
For more coding books, guides, and links to courses, head over to Digital Inspiration. Do you feel comfortable designing and creating your own website? Luckily, ecomdash integrates with most ecommerce website platforms, like Magento, BigCommerce, WordPress, and Shopify.
What’s one thing you would add to your website, if you knew how to build it? Let us know in the comments – and read these books so that you can design your perfect ecommerce site!
Get More Ecommerce Tips
Get the latest news, tips, and strategies for running a successful ecommerce business.