erWin supports you in the repair of vehicles with the necessary documentation.You will receive detailed instructions on how a vehicle must be repaired.
erWin also offers you additional flat rates with varying ranges of functions.You have the option to choose these in a product comparison according to your needs.
Access to this information incurs a fee and has to be booked for fixed periods of time (flat rates). During the access time, you can view all ;vehicle-specific information; and ;model-specific information; and print it out where possible. Access is always granted through your browser over the internet. Only one computer at a time can access the system during each access.
The flat rate starts immediately upon purchase of access. It cannot be interrupted and will end with the expiry of the purchased running time.
Dear erWin Customer,
During the time between 14.03.21 and 14.03.21 between 06:00 and 10:45 (UTC-0) erWin is not available due to maintenance work/ system modifications.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
Erwin Volkswagen Download App
If you wish to save the login details, personalisation has to be activated in the cookie settings. The Cookies policy provides you with information on the various types of cookies.
System requirements for the maintenance and repair information
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (to open PDF documents)
- Operating system:Windows 10
- Web browser:Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 - 11 (other web browsers are not compatible)
Erwin Vw Manual
The Offboard Diagnostic Information System software is the programme that provides you with an interface that complies with SAE J2534 (diagnostic interface). This software enables you to diagnose all Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bentley and Lamborghini brand vehicles. Desactivar frp lock samsung.
Furthermore, you have access to the following information during the vehicle diagnosis:
- Vehicle data
- Workshop manuals
- Circuit diagrams
- Field actions
- Technical product information
This information is only available in the diagnostic software during an active diagnostic session.
System requirements for the Offboard Diagnostic Information System software
The following requirements must be met in order to operate the Offboard Diagnostic Information System software:
- Operating system:Microsoft® Windows 10 (64 Bit) with Internet Explorer 11
- CPU: at least 1 Ghz, recommended: 2 GHz dual-core processor
- RAM: at least 2 GB, recommended: 4 GB + activated virtual memory
- Hard drive: at least 10 GB free memory (per brand approx. 4 GB base + 1 GB for each language installed)
- Graphics: at least 800 x 600, recommended: 1024 x 768
- one free USB port for the diagnostics interface
- Online connection
The following VAS diagnostic interfaces are supported:
- VAS 6154 (WLAN capable) (Windows 10)
- VAS 5054A (wireless via Bluetooth) (Windows 10)
- VAS 5055 (cable via USB connection) (Windows 10)
In addition to the indicated VAS diagnostic interfaces, other SAE J2534-compliant diagnostic interfaces are supported by the Offboard Diagnostic Information System. To start up, the relevant box should be connected with the diagnostic tester via the USB port and the appropriate driver software installed. Administrator rights are required for the software installation.Text 'SystemrequirementsOdis' (EN) missing
The password policy of the Volkswagen Group has been adjusted and is valid for all applications, such as Offboard Diagnostic Information System and GeKo.
When defining the password, the following minimum requirements must be met:
- At least 10 characters
- At least three of the following four character classes: upper case, lower case, numbers, special symbols
- Maximum of two identical consecutive characters
You can use the following link to change your password every 90 days: https://dealerportal.vw-group.com/login/login_de.html
To log in, use the “Login with global user ID” selection window.