- Free Vu Meter For Pc
- Vu Meter For Windows Free Download
- Free Vu Meter For Windows 10
- Free Vu Meter Software
- Free Vu Meters For Windows 10
- Windows Vu Meter
- On Screen Vu Meters For Windows
Monitor your computer's sound levels and adjust the volume according to your needs with the help of this simple and intuitive application
Here's a free VU m. Do you use video streaming services, voice chat or telephony apps on your Windows PC? Do you have problems setting your microphone levels? Here's a free VU m.
- Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens, Xbox One. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Volume Meter.
- Search results showing audio plugins for all operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android), tagged as VU Meter. The results are sorted by date added (newest first).
- Jeff Juliano, Mixing Engineer (Dan+Shay, Chris Janson, Michael Ray, Hunter Hayes), states, “The Waves VU meter is ballistically spot on, reacting identically to my mastering-grade analog VU meters. Awesome!” Waves VU Meter features: Meter average levels to achieve a well-balanced mix; Accurate ballistic response with smooth movement & fast refresh rate; Headroom calibration: 4 to 26 dB; Classic console VU meter design; Pricing and Availability: Download the VU Meter for free.
What's new in VUMeter 1.2:
- Rewrote the program using the Core Audio and Direct2D APIs performance has been switched back to a PPM style meter playback and recording devices are both now supported window resizing has been implemented
VUMeter is a useful tool designed to display the sound level from your playback or recording devices. Clash of clans builder base hack apk free download. It is an easy to use tool that can measure the sound output and display it on your desktop.
The VU meters are used on recording devices and other audio equipment both for esthetic purposes and to provide information about the audio input or output. It is useful when dealing with low sounds that are hard to notice in a noisy background.
Although a similar interface can be used for displaying other information, the Volume Unit Meter usually measures the level of the audio signal from a specified source. This tool allows you to select the source between all the input and output devices installed on your computer.
The interface of the VUMeter replicates the analog meters that are used on classic equipments and provides you with accurate readings. It requires no previous experience with audio recording devices since the only necessary configuration is to select the audio source.
You can also change the meter size and display it on top of other windows if you want to view the sound signal level while using other applications. The window can be resized freely between 50 and 200 percent in order fit it into your desktop layout.
During our tests, the program provided accurate measurement of the audio level and recognized all the playback devices available on the system. Unfortunately, it cannot run in multiple instances in order to measure the signal of multiple sources at the same time.
Overall, the VUMeter is a simple program that can be used by both casual users and professionals that need to visualize the audio signal.
Filed underVUMeter was reviewed by Sorin Cirneala
Free Vu Meter For Pc
- Microsoft DirectX version 8 (for Windows 9x/2000/XP)
Free Vu Meter For Windows 10
Free Vu Meter Softwareadd to watchlist
Free Vu Meters For Windows 10send us an update
- runs on:
- Windows All
- file size:
- 1.9 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
Windows Vu Meter
top alternatives FREE
On Screen Vu Meters For Windows
top alternatives PAID