Install Android VCOM drivers on Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7 32 bit, and 64 bit OS. Download Latest MediaTek MTK USB VCOM Drivers using our easy steps guide. Whenever any software gets outdated, it starts giving error when trying to get your device recognized by PC. In particular, you might get This device cannot start. (Code 10) error under this situation.
- Mediatek Chipset Download For Android Phone
- Mediatek Chipset Download For Android Tablet
- Mediatek Chipset Download For Android
- Mediatek Chipset Download For Android Phones
- Mediatek Chipset Download For Android Tv
Android MTK droid tool download is compatible with more MediaTek powered smartphones including MT6592, MT6582, MT6589T, and MT6589T, MT6577, MT6575, MT6572 and other MediaTek devices. MediaTek flash tool installation supports stocking firmware backups, rooting smartphones, scatter file developing and write IMEI. MediaTek’s P60 and P70 are older and a little less capable than the Helio P65 in many ways, launching in 2018. These chips offer older CPU cores, the Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, and Bluetooth 4.2. Furthermore, it is even compatible with MT66xx and MT67xx chipset devices. Below guide provides MediaTek DA USB VCOM driver download for Windows 7 32 bit, 64-bit operating system. MediaTek USB VCOM. Steps to Install MediaTek MTK Android VCOM Drivers. Download and extract the drivers on your PC. The MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver is the common USB driver for all the Android smartphones that are powered by MediaTek MT65xx chipset. The MediaTek MT65xx Preloader USB Driver will make sure that your MediaTek Android device is properly recognized by your PC. It comes as an installer driver, which means the mediated Drivers can be installed through the Setup Window. Download and extract the driver package on the computer Open Install Drivers.bat file Press any key to install the drivers. Support Mediatek Devices: It comes in support of a large number of MediaTek Devices.
Also, you can see the MTK Preloader USB VCOM port for a second, and then it disappears from the Device Manager list. The main reason for this problem is outdated and corrupted device drivers. Sometimes, restarting your computer can fix the code 10 error. However, it is a very rare scenario. To recognize your Android phone by PC, all you need is to install drivers that are specifically made for your device.
Related:How to Install Android CDC Drivers on Windows
Moreover, you can even update the already installed driver and fix device driver issues. In fact, whenever a device is connected to the PC, the operating system automatically detects the phone and then install a generic USB driver. Many Android devices come with USB drivers installation CD. You can easily run the CD and install the entire Software Suite on your PC.
Most importantly, this will not only fix the connection but also update the already present drivers. Moreover, updating drivers can solve various issues, add new functions, and upgrade to the latest version. Do you own a MediaTek phone like Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Realme 3, Oppo F9 Pro, or Vivo Y3? If yes, then you should install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your Windows PC.
An app called SP Flash tool or SN Write tool is used especially to root, install TWRP recovery, flash custom ROM or stock firmware on MediaTek phones. However, this SP Flash tool will not detect your Android phone unless the latest Mediatek USB VCOM drivers are installed. In case you don’t want to root or install ROM, you should still have the MediaTek MTK drivers installed for proper data transfers.
How to Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
In this guide, we’ll install the latest MediaTek USB VCOM (Android) Driver version 3.0.1504.0 on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Vista, and XP. These drivers are compatible with both 32 bit as well as 64 bit Windows OS. Furthermore, it is even compatible with MT66xx and MT67xx chipset devices. Below guide provides MediaTek DA USB VCOM driver download for Windows 7 32 bit, 64-bit operating system.
Steps to Install MediaTek MTK Android VCOM Drivers
- Download and extract the drivers on your PC.
- If you have Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10 OS, then you’ll need to disable digital driver signature enforcement.
- This is necessary to install unsigned drivers on Windows.
- So launch Command prompt window (cmd) and run it as Administrator.
- Type the following command in the cmd window and press the enter key:
bcdedit /set testsigning on
- As soon as you hit the enter key, a message saying operation completed successfully will appear as shown below.
- This will disable Digital Driver Signature Enforcement on your Windows PC.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes done.
- On PC, open the control panel and launch Device Manager.
- Under Device Manager, single click on your Computer Name which is present at the top.
- Click on the Actions tab and select Add legacy hardware.
- This option will not appear unless you single click on your Computer Name.
- This will launch a Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard window.
- To continue, tap Next.
- Further, choose the second option i.e. Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Then click on Next.
- Now Windows will ask you to select the type of hardware that you want to install.
- Simply click on Show All Devices and tap Next.
- A new window will appear as shown below.
- Just tap on the Have Disk option.
- Click on Browse and select the Android VCOM driver setup file from the extracted folder.
- Depending upon your Windows OS, whether it may be Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, or Vista, select the appropriate drivers.
- Ensure to install MediaTek DA USB VCOM driver as shown below.
- After selecting the Android VCOM driver, click Next to begin the actual MTK driver installation process.
- As soon as you click Next, a Windows security prompt will appear.
- Just click on Install this driver software anyway option.
- This will actually start the MTK VCOM Driver installation process.
- It will complete within few minutes. So wait and be patient.
- As soon as the process completes, a successful message will popup.
- Just tap on the Finish button.
Finally! This is how you can install MediaTek MT65xx Pre-loader USB VCOM Drivers on Windows operating system. Now you can easily transfer files, images, videos, documents between MediaTek smartphone and PC. Moreover, you can also gain root access, flash custom ROM, install kernels and mods like Xposed framework, etc. If you find any difficulty while going through this process, then kindly comment below.
Download MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver 2020
- Download MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver 2020
- DOWNLOAD VCOM DRIVER 2020
- Features of VCOM USB Driver
- How to Download and Install MediaTek USB VCOM Driver in Windows 10:
- Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VOM Driver in Windows 8 and 8.1
When it comes to flashing and getting Root Access, the first thing that pops up in any tech freak’s mind is surely either SP Flash Tool or MediaTek Driver. To have root access on your device and hence download a huge amount of Custom ROMs on the same, you need to have the latest MediaTek Driver installed on your PC. And hence is today’s topic- A How to Download and install MediaTek MT65xx USB VOM Driver Latest 2020.
As discussed earlier, with the help of MediaTek MT65xx Preloader USB Driver, you can flash various files to your phone. You can also Custom ROMs and Root Packages through the SP Flash Tool. Also, it provides you a proper data transfer between the connected devices.
What is MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver?
Mediatek Chipset Download For Android Phone
The MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver is the common USB driver for all the Android smartphones that are powered by MediaTek MT65xx chipset. The MediaTek MT65xx Preloader USB Driver will make sure that your MediaTek Android device is properly recognized by your PC. This ensures that there will be no hiccups while you are trying to flash a custom ROM or when you are trying to root your device.
USB Driver plays a vital role in making sure that your smartphone and your PC are communicating properly. They are extremely important if you are planning to use tools like SP Flash Tool to flash stock firmware on your device. Even if you are not going to use the tools, having the correct and appropriate USB Driver installed on your PC makes sure that your smartphone functions are properly when it is connected to PC. In this guide, you will be able to download MediaTek USB Driver for your MediaTek smartphone. Mba finance projects free download.
DOWNLOAD VCOM DRIVER 2020
|Compatible with||Windows XP, Visa, 7,8,8.1, 10 (32 and 64bit)|
Features of VCOM USB Driver
If your device is not turning on or is having a boot loop, and if you wish to stock the firmware to fix the boot loop then in such cases, MediaTek USB VCOM Driver allows you to connect your device to the PC. This feature makes it one of the most preferred USB VCOM Driver.
You can perform IMEI Flashing with the help of MTK VCOM Driver. Though they fail many times to detect the device however when they do, they work really well. You can, however, choose other alternatives available.
General Connecting the Device:
You can connect your MediaTek Device to the computer and transfer data between the device and the computer.
Download and Install MediaTek USB VOM Driver in Windows 10
How to Download and Install MediaTek USB VCOM Driver in Windows 10:
With the help of steps mentioned below, you can download and install the MediaTek MT65XX VCOM USB Driver on any PC running on Windows XP and above. Just not that for Windows 8 and above, you will need to disable Driver Signature Verification. You have got a number of online guides on how to disable Digital Driver Signature verification so as to use them before you proceed to install this driver package.
Make Sure to Checkout: Download Qualcomm USB Driver
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to Download and install MediaTek MT65XX VOM USB Driver:
Step 1. Disable Windows Driver Signature Verification
1. For this purpose, you will have to Click on the Start Button and Click on Settings App or you can also do that by searching Settings option in the Cortana Search.
2. In the Settings Window, Click on Update and Security and then on Recovery Option from the sidebar at the left.
3. In Recovery Windows, you will find an Advanced Start-up. All you have to do is click on Troubleshoot and then on Advanced Options.
4. Now the system will reboot. You will see a window asking for restart options, just click on Troubleshoot and then on Advanced Options.
5. From the Advanced Options menu select Start-up Settings and click on the Restart button.
6. After your system reboots you will see Star-up settings asking for the options, click on number 7 key on your keyboard to select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.
That’s it, Your system will reboot with disabled driver signature verification.
Step 2. Install MediaTek MT65XX USB VCOM Driver Via Device Manager
You will need to have access to the Device Manager. For that purpose, Click on My Computer and then Click on Manage. A new Window Pops Up. Select “Device Manager” from the Menu shown on the left side. You can also search for Device Manager in the Cortana Search.
Step 3. The Computer you are using will be shown at the top with its name. Right Click on that name and select Add Legacy Hardware.
Step 4. Then a new Wizard will pop up. Click on Next.
Step 5. From the Menu bar, choose the second option shown in the image below. Then again, Click Next. In the next step select second option saying “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” and click on Next button.
Step 6. You will be displayed a lengthy list in the screen that pops up. All you have to do is Select Show All Devices and Click Next.
Step 7. Click on Have Disk in the window that comes next and selects any .inf file that you extracted from step 1.
Step 8. Now that you have selected the option, Click on Next. There will come a security warning on which you can select Install Anyway.
Step 9. Now restart your PC and Connect your MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver.
And you are done! You have successfully installed Windows MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver in Windows 10.
Must Read: Samsung USB Driver, MTK Driver and Xiaomi USB Driver.
Mediatek Chipset Download For Android Tablet
Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VOM Driver in Windows 8 and 8.1
Mediatek Chipset Download For Android
Generally speaking, most of the users face troubles of VCOM Driver that do not get installed for their MediaTek Device. We need USB VCOM Driver when we need to flash firmware in our device with SP Flash Tools or any other similar tool.
Remember that in Windows 8.1 and Above, the Advanced StartUp Option has been moved to Update and Recovery Section under Recovery.
Mediatek Chipset Download For Android Phones
Mediatek Chipset Download For Android Tv
You can find the latest USB MediaTek MT65xx chipset preloader Driver via this detailed guide. For compatible phones, this guide will allow you to install proper USB Driver. Correct USB Driver ensures the proper functioning of different apps that interact with the phone, especially apps like SP flash tool which allow you to flash the different firmware on your phone.
Even if you don’t want to flash or modify your smartphone you should have the correct USB Driver installed in order to avoid any corrupt data transfers. Right below, we have attached a fast download link to MediaTek MT65xx Preloader USB Driver along with complete steps guiding you on how to install them as well.
This was all about MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver. Hope you guys found this article useful. If you face any problems throughout the process or come across any queries or suggestions for use, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. For more such updates and tech- related articles, keep visiting Androidjungles.com. You can also Subscribe to our Newsletter for receiving notifications of our posts.