Selecting a Drum Kit
[+]/[-] buttons are used to increases or decreases the current
parameter or change the values of MENU settings.
After powering up, the module will be in Pattern mode.
The display look like:
1. Press [KIT] to enter the KIT mode,
LCD display the kit number and name “Acoust-1”.
2. Use [+]/[-] BUTTONS or Numeric Keys to select a kit.
There are 100 kits in the module:
50 Preset kit [001-050]
50 User kit [051-100]
Refer to the appendix KIT list for a complete list of kit
3. Hit the pads to play the current kit.
View & download of more than 2647 Radio Shack PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Cordless Telephone, Telephone user manuals, operating guides & specifications.
Rockstar Pad 20 User Manual Pdf
- Rockstar Pad 20 Octapad Electronic Drum Multipad and Drum Machine 100 (50 Preset+50 User) Drum Kits with 720 High-Quality Drum and Percussion Voices Assignable to Triggers(pad.
- Tech Authority has all the resources you need, from service bulletins to wiring schematics, parts identification and more. Sign up for the online subscription program to access documents on an as-needed basis, or purchase printed versions of your owner’s manual.